WE PROVIDE SOLUTIONS FOR BUSINESS COMMUNICATION
WHICH TELEPHONE SYSTEM WOULD BEST WORK FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
The first step is deciding whether digital phone systems or IP phone systems would best suit your business.
A traditional entry level phone system which can make, receive, hold and transfer calls, and provide an automated answering attendant and voicemail service. Digital phone systems are typically cheaper to install and maintain but have limited additional features and functionality. Additional expenditure would also be required to make these systems NBN compatible
A more advanced phone system which can be integrated with your existing IT network and systems. Internet based and able to make and receive calls over traditional telephone lines or data (commonly known as SIP or VOIP), IP phone systems are packed with additional features and are NBN compatible without the need to purchase additional equipment or licenses. These systems can reduce the cost of making voice calls as well as offering handset portability and the capability for use in a range of collaborative purposes such as desktop integration and video conferencing.
It is also important to consider, how big do you need to go?
PABX stands for Private Automatic Branch Exchange. These systems are well suited to larger businesses such as call centres or other organisations with numerous staff members. PABX solutions enable customers to reach your business on a single access number and provide you with your own central switching system to manage the calls.
Kenso Communications specialises in products from the following phone system manufacturers:
LG phone systems – suitable for small to medium sized businesses
- iPECS SBG-1000 – This NBN-ready communication platform integrates IP telephony, data networking, wireless, security and IT requirements in a single unit.
- iPECS-LIK – a more intelligent platform with a flexible configuration. Its modular-based IP infrastructure supports up to 1200 ports.
- 8000 Series IP Handsets – four handset models and four types of Direct Station Selection (DSS) Consoles to suit different situations.
- iPECS LIP-9070 – premium desktop video-conference phone with a 7” multi-touch screen.
NEC phone systems – suitable for medium-sized businesses
- SL1100 digital phone system – 12 or 24 key versions available.
- SV8100 IP telephone system – boasts a 24 key handset and home office functionality.
- Direct Station Selection (DSS) Console – 60 programmable keys with LEDs. Provide a keyset user with one-button access to extensions, lines and selected features. Ideal for receptionists.
- SMB Wireless IP DECT Handset (ML440) – offers 20 hours talk time and 220 hours’ standby time. A flexible option for those on the move.
- Wireless DECT Handset - a compact unit with a backlit keypad and a headset port.
Avaya phone systems – for medium to large sized businesses.
- IP Office™ Platform – delivers an engaging experience for voice, video, and mobility on virtually any device.
- IP Office™ Contact Centre – a purpose-built solution for businesses with five to 100 contact centre agents.
- 9600 Series IP Deskphones – experience instant messaging, voice messaging, conference calling and more without compromising high-quality voice calls.
- 9600 Series IP Deskphones – Contact Centre Models – provide simplified access to greetings, in-queue call monitoring, user status updates, and other functions.
For more information about our business communication solutions, call us on 1300 659 781 or enquire online.